1. Gain greater balance, integration, and finesse ~ in terms of how you approach your life.
2. Attain new levels of understanding about aging.
3. Become more alert to our opportunities of living in two worlds, simultaneously. (Dream & Waking)
4. Debunk myths about Seniors and their ‘conditions.’
5. Embrace options that can help you age gracefully.
‘Seniorhood’ ~ where people often like to perceive us, once we have attained a certain age. Also, where we can choose to thrive, with clarity of purpose ~ and by design!